What You Can Do With Online Directory
- Change your contact information including phone number, address, and email.
- Members can lookup contact information for other members.
- Add your picture for other members to see in our online directory.
- Review and print your church giving record.
- Setup mobile access on your smartphone (see below).
Setup Initial Access
- Click on "Church Directory" Under our Connect menu at BayouBaptist.com.
- Click "Forgot Password" under the login boxes.
- Enter the email address you have on file with the church.
(If you're not sure or you need to setup an initial email, contact the church)
- You will be emailed your new UserID and Password. Check your email.
- Click on "Church Directory" Under our Connect menu at BayouBaptist.com
- Login with your new UserID and Password.
- In your account tab, you can change your password.
Use Church Directory on Your Smartphone
From the smartphone app you can call or text other members, lookup contact information, change your contact information, and check your church giving record. Small group leaders can take attendance and log interactions.
- Make sure you have setup initial access through a browser (see above).
- Download the SimpleChurch app from the Apple or Google Play app store on your phone.
- Login with your credentials:
Username & Password: Use the one you setup in initial access
Frequently Asked Questions
I didn't get an email with login information in initial setup.
Check your email spam folder. Still having trouble? Contact the church for assistance.
I cannot see other people in the directory.
Only members can see others in the church directory. Find out more about joining Bayou Drive. Until then, you can still update your contact information and review your giving record.
I forgot my password.
Repeat the steps above in "Setup Initial Access" to be emailed a new password.
I'm having trouble logging in to the smartphone app.
Make sure you have entered the domain name as listed above in the smartphone setup instructions.
Is my giving record public online?
No. Only you or those elected by the church to serve on our financial team can see your giving record. Members cannot review giving records of other members in our online directory.
We are working with the Bill Hasse Elementary School to provide supplies to students who are in...
This year we will be holding Back Yard Vacation Bible School. Please see Nathan Duke for...
You don't have to just send your kids to camp this year. You can come and be...